“Worst Management”
Review of Travel Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colorado Springs
Travel Inn
Ranked #73 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 24 September 2011

My sheets had a blood stain in it!!! Management said I put the stain there, Some Russian guy who had no manners!!! This place will never make it, I wish it would close down, the room was hot, the russian made me feel stupid. I hope he gets fired! I will never be staying there again, completely horrible.

Room Tip: I stayed at Howard Johnson, clean quiet, and extremely friendly service, and it was $20 cheaper.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Billsax1578

Reviewed 22 July 2011

My experience at the Travel Inn was horrific.The staff was not only rude,they made my husband and i very uncomfortable.The rooms wasnt cleaned properly.The blankets had a horrible smell.The bathroom had hair in the shower on the toilet and behind the door.the towels lookd dirty.It was very hot in June, and the air condioning would not work.We had to wait an hour for the manager to come turn it on.My husband had to talk me into jus staying the rest of the nite but i cudnt wait to leave.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank Surluv
Reviewed 5 September 2010

The staff was very friendly, and the room was comfortable. The only problem was the strong smell of smoke in the non-smoking room. We are not smokers so we are very sensitive to these things. It was hot in there and so we put the A/C on; it made the smell worse and my fiance and I woke up this morning with sore throats and clogged up noses. Our bags and clothes still smell of smoke. My guess is they renovated the rooms to be non-smoking but didn't go far enough to eliminate the smell. It was pretty much just a place to rest your head. We were still tired but couldn't stand not being able to breathe so much this morning that we left as early as possible.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pfbsn
Reviewed 9 July 2007

Room was very clean and decent for the price. When we arrived there were no cars at about 11 am. We returned about 8-9 pm to a full parking lot with a bunch of people outside there rooms. I was luckily with my boyfriend or would of not been comfortable going into this motel. There was a party in one of the rooms with a lot of teens. We over heard the manager telling someone that they needed to leave. I think people use this motel for short time stays or living. Which is okay but sometimes the cheaper the motel can attract riff raff like at a cheaper apartment.

Stayed: June 2007