“Good food”

Crave Real Burgers
Ranked #24 of 1,566 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: American
Description: Crave is the hippest, most happenin' burger joint in all of Colorado. Ever had bacon on a burger? Sure you have. But how about in a malt? Now we're talkin'! Crazy-creative burgers, hand-crafted shakes, ice cream for the kids, and more! Our Head Chef Jeff Richard is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. Crave is a Chef Driven Restaurant. Each location is run by a professionally trained chef to maintain a unique level of quality that you can't anywhere else.
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Very interesting burger joint. We had the donut burger, a burger with pulled pork ham and bacon, plus my favorite the burger with peanut butter on it. Totally awesome!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Ate lunch here with my son, his wife, and my youngest granddaughter. They start you with a plate of fries with seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Wow. You can overdo it here right away. I had the Velvet Elvis shake. Chocolate, peanut butter, and bacon. Nuff said. The burgers are not your average, and all were top notch. This is a small three location establishment in the springs, and I'll be returning here again when visiting. If you are a burger fan, be sure to check this place out.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

we are visiting Colorado springs for the week to attend a conference. we ate at Crave our first night and were completely blown away!! The burgers are some of the best I've had. Prices are fairly resonable. The Love Stinks burger is everything everyoen says it is! The sweet potatoe fries are fabulous. If you are in Colorado Springs you MUST get to Crave to try them out!! But beware..... you are gonna want more!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Atmosphere not good. French Fries luke warm as well as the burger. When I go to a hamburger place do not expect to have table service. It is better to pay at cash register and wait for food rather than a server taking order and bringing bill to table. Feel obligated to tip.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This was a friendly place, and I had first considered the Cubano but that had too much on it for my hunger level. Then I saw the Love Stinks Burger. Loaded with such amazing toppings, including candied bacon and garlic galore. This was a sublime burger experience, and I appreciated having the option of a great salad as a side instead of fries. I only wish this place was out where I live (I'm in town for business). Bravo, Crave Real Burgers!