“Great Burgers in Colorado Springs”

Crave Real Burgers - Colorado Springs
Ranked #24 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: American
Description: The Colorado Springs location was our second - we were determined to branch out and show more of Colorado what we're about! Colorado Springs seemed like a great place to add on, and boy was it! We are located less than a mile from the Air Force Academy in the Springs, and being there for our military friends has been amazing and so rewarding. We love when the AFA folks show up! (We also give a 10% military discount at every location, by the way!) And the restaurant is right on Academy Blvd. near tons of shopping options and other local businesses, so you can have your cake and eat it too. Whether military or not, stop by with the fam sometime soon, and we'll hook it up!
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Ate lunch here with my son, his wife, and my youngest granddaughter. They start you with a plate of fries with seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Wow. You can overdo it here right away. I had the Velvet Elvis shake. Chocolate, peanut butter, and bacon. Nuff said. The burgers are not your average, and all were top notch. This is a small three location establishment in the springs, and I'll be returning here again when visiting. If you are a burger fan, be sure to check this place out.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

we are visiting Colorado springs for the week to attend a conference. we ate at Crave our first night and were completely blown away!! The burgers are some of the best I've had. Prices are fairly resonable. The Love Stinks burger is everything everyoen says it is! The sweet potatoe fries are fabulous. If you are in Colorado Springs you MUST get to Crave to try them out!! But beware..... you are gonna want more!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Atmosphere not good. French Fries luke warm as well as the burger. When I go to a hamburger place do not expect to have table service. It is better to pay at cash register and wait for food rather than a server taking order and bringing bill to table. Feel obligated to tip.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This was a friendly place, and I had first considered the Cubano but that had too much on it for my hunger level. Then I saw the Love Stinks Burger. Loaded with such amazing toppings, including candied bacon and garlic galore. This was a sublime burger experience, and I appreciated having the option of a great salad as a side instead of fries. I only wish this place was out where I live (I'm in town for business). Bravo, Crave Real Burgers!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is an ideal "birthday lunch" venue for a teen boy with an active metabolism!
The range of burgers is astonishing ( I agree with the previous reviewers!) and heart stopping ( sometimes, literally!). My guest opted for a sky high burger loaded with everything ($11.50). He loved it and ate every morsel.I opted for a salad and modified it .
The regular fries are good. Then, there are the MILKSHAKES AND THE ADULT MILKSHAKES! Unbelievably creative and hard not to order. I recommend them...glad I left room for the one with cheesecake etc. The chocolate brownie one was great too! I do want to return to try an adult milkshake! This is not a cheap eats place plus there is table service ( professional and attentive). $50 + for 2 for lunch.