All reviews hot breakfast choice hotels free breakfast room was clean and comfortable visit colorado hot tub old colorado city shuttle microwave interstate gods
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Want to give a special Shout out to the kitchen staff Jerry and Jo-Ann. Thank you for the dlicious breakfast. We looked forward to seeing you guys again. Our stay here was good. The food was great. Thank you guys for treating us with respect and having smile every morning.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I was kind of torn when I saw this place - kind of old, might be run down maybe a little noisy. I was surprised at how quiet it was and how secure the grounds were. Yes, they could do a little more landscaping but I did not see anybody using the grounds. The rooms were clean, quiet and well kept and the hot tub was hot and the pool just cool enough to d a relaxing swim in. The free breakfast was different each of the three days we were there and it was constantly stocked and cleaned. It was the normal food in these types of place but better than going out to eat the same thing in a restaurant! It was located 15 minutes or so from the Garden of the Gods and The Seven Falls, 5 minutes from Old Colorado City and the restaurants we wanted to go to. I will stay in this place again!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This hotel is well-located within walking distance of downtown and very close to old Colorado City shopping area. The staff are helpful and efficient. However, the property is dark and dated. The rooms are not well-insulated, as we could clearly hear the footsteps of the guests staying in the room one floor above us and (at times) could hear the guests in the room next to us. There is a pleasant central courtyard. This would not be a good hotel for someone with mobility issues, as there are lots of hallways with three or four steps up or down to navigate.

Room Tip: Rooms on top floor would minimize the sound of other guests.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip C
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is extremely outdated and feels dirty. Our room had a weird odor as did the hallway. Definitely way overpriced for what we expected. Not what we usually get from Choice Hotels. I wouldn’t recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keywestcourtney
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Colorado Springs way too busy for us. The room was clean but the shower hot water wouldn't shut off and the tub wouldn't drain. Did not feel safe when I went for my evening walk as there were a lot of what appeared to be homeless shady looking folks

Stayed: August 2018