“Delicious mountain man hash!”

Garden of the God's Market & Cafe
Ranked #19 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: USD 7 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Gods Gourmet you will find our restaurant offers catering and gourmet market style foods, dine-in or take out deli. Garden of the Gods' Gourmet creates freshly prepared gourmet food for any occasion. We are known for our award-winning tradition of culinary excellence, knowledgeable service and gracious hospitality, we remain firmly committed to serving our wonderful customers with unique and delicious cuisine, with natural, made-on-premise appeal. Serving Breakfast, Lunch Dinner and Brunch every weekend.
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I've been wanting to try this place for awhile. It was my birthday and we were going to go to the Omelette Parlor, but decided to try this instead. It was good! I started out with a birthday bloody Mary. Omelette Parlor's are still the best, but this one was still yummy! My husband got the biscuits and gravy and RAVED about them. My mountain man hash was awesome with the green chili. So full of flavor. My only complaint was the corn tortilla wasn't fresh. It was cold and crumbly. Other than that, we were thoroughly satisfied. Thanks again trip advisor!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Nice lunch place and also good for take-out. Off of hwy 24, I would think travelers would like to stop here for a good lunch and homemade dessert.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Wow! This place had the best coffee I've had I years! The breakfast was also great. I got eggs and bacon (yum) with a side of pork chili. Husband also enjoyed his breakfast -- some kind of potato hash with over easy eggs. Very nice ambiance and friendly service.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Loved the Chef Salad. The service was great. The ice tea wasn't watered down. And an amazing amount of desserts to chose from.

Prices seemed to be high.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I love the decor, the service, and especially the food at the Garden of the Gods Gourmet. When I go for lunch, I also love that I can shop for something wonderful in their market to bring home for dinner! I'm a local and this is one of my favorite lunch spots in town.