“we keep coming back”
Review of Paravicini's

Paravicini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paravicini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 28th
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

some of the best pasta dishes anywhere. Friendly staff and great food. Their fettuccini alfredo is to die for.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a meal with friends during the holiday season. What a nice break from the hustle and bustle of the season. Food and service were both excellent and it was a nice, relaxing evening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lunch menu is awesome, meals are quite good and almost too much to eat, and very reasonably priced. Staff and my waiter Amanda (according to my receipt = waiter) did an excellent job, friendly too. I will learn to ask first in the future, ...instead I ordered some garlic bread with my spaghetti meal; it's a full order enough for 4 persons! That really kicked up my lunch bill with a side salad that was almost 100% Romaine lettuce. Dining room and restrooms were clean and sanitary. If you have a kitchen area that is open to view by the public, then the restaurant kitchen needs to behave very well - unfortunately for Paravicini's, food and debris all over the floor and one of 4 cooks, a female, was eating and chewing while cooking. My Italian Mom was permitted to taste test the meals she fixed; Paravicini's cooks - not too cool to watch. Therefore, a less than excellent review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a popular restaurant. Reservations recommended. There is good free parking in the back parking lot. I feel this restaurant favors quantity over quality. My wife had the grilled Salmon ($22.25) which was very good. I had the Veal Picatta ($23.50). The veal was rather tough. The pasta was limp. The service was very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We must have seen Paravicini's three or more times on Triple D and have been talking about visiting there for a while so expectations were high. We were six for dinner including two very hungry United States Air Force Academy Cadets! The morning of the meal we got a call confirming our reservation so I figured solid start. We arrived and were seated and the bread arrived and was average hard crusted Italian bread. We all ordered dinner plus an appetizer to share: Fried Ricotta-Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms - they were fabulous, the best part of the meal by far. For entrees four of us ordered Chicken Parm, while the two others ordered pasta dishes. The chicken parm was nicely sized but lacked significant flavor. The pasta and sauce alongside was also on the bland side and the pasta was soft; all pasta does not need to be al dente, but it should be firmer. One of the other diners had the Sundried Tomato Pasta, a nice alternative but again the sauce was lacking. Given the size of the portions a few folks had to go packages, maybe reheated the food will be better!

1  Thank JoeKupe