“Comfortable”

Cinemark Tinseltown USA and XD
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We selected our seats and had plenary of time for the restroom and getting refreshments. You may already know with the large popcorn you can get free refills, I got the medium. Everything was clean and in order....The chairs reclined so kicked back and watched the movie in Comfort.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Whenever we visit the Springs we try to take in a movie here. The lounger type seats are so comfortable. Also like the $6.50 ticket price for seniors on Monday’s.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I was in town for a couple of days and decided to go see "Kingsman, the golden circle" with 2 of my sons. One of my sons lives in Colorado Springs and recommended this location for the movie and it definitely did not disappoint!! The theater is in a great location and is very, very nice with a great snack bar and plenty of things for kids and adults to do while waiting for the movie to start. The actual theater we watched the movie in was extremely comfortable, the reclining chairs are a definite treat. I will definitely be back to watch movies here when I'm back in this location visiting my son. There are so many restaurants and shops in the area that there's a lot to do and it can be an all day extravaganza, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Great comfortable reclining seats, but get there a little early as you pick your seats when you pay, or go buy your tickets then go shopping in shopping center by there before movie. Or probably can purchase online. Tuesdays cheaper. Beware of car thieves! There are no security cameras in parking lot, so I think thieves know that. Our son is moving and meet us there with his Jeep full of stuff, no damage to vehicle, so he is thinking the back must have been unlocked, they took their time opening up suitcases and dumping things out, took specific stuff like laptop and Xbox, backpack- nothing was out in open. I think they just walk around parking lot looking for unlocked cars, knowing you will be gone a couple hours. Park up front, high traffic area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

First time to visit. It's nice with reclining seats which was nice. You can order tickets on line but you get charged a service fee. If you buy tickets there you will have wait outside, and if bad weather not so good. They do have a kiosk inside side, but seems most people don't understand it. And as in most theaters, popcorn and coke way over priced.