“Sample friendly”

Indus Modern Kitchen Express
Ranked #209 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wildly impressed with this place...I didn't even have to ask, they just GAVE me like 8 different samples of their entrees and were so nice about helping me pick. Clean, delicious, and genuinely nice in not-annoying way. Will 100% be back with friends.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I echo previous reviews....Indus serves wonderful food for affordable prices. Staff were friendly, restaurant was clean, and menu was delightfully uncomplicated with quality ingredients.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch on a Wednesday afternoon and had a lovely experience.

Staff were very friendly and welcoming.

We went for the buffet with one option being the 2 entrees & 1 side ($8.99 + tax), and the second being 3 entrees and 1 side ($10.99+tax).

Food was delicious and the generous portions offered good value for money.

Highly recommended!

1  Thank TravelReviewer1983
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I grew up in India and love this food! This place is fabulous. The food can be spicy or mild and everything is impeccably clean unlike most Indian restaurants. The place has a modern feel and caters to Western tastes, but the spices are complex and the service is friendly. I totally recommend this restaurant if you like Indian food!

2  Thank Travelinguy45
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My husband found this place online before we got to CO Springs. The couple running it were so helpful and accommodating. All of the food was quite spicy and it was a challenge for me to eat even the mild dishes. They give you a great deal of food for the price so we had leftovers for lunch. They even brought us a free order of cheese naan which was delicious. Several other family members tried this restaurant for lunch one day based on our recommendation and loved it as well.

1  Thank SueBee46530