“Food is decent but service needs improvement ”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #58 of 167 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy Breakfast All Day! With My INN-credible V.I.B. at Village Inn you're in charge. Choose any four different items from over 30 delicious options to create your own delicious meal. With fresh, hand-cracked eggs and made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, you'll love our Real. Good. Breakfast™!
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Every time I’ve been here, the service has been slow. I am not sure if they always seem to be understaffed because of poor scheduling or because of challenges in our area of finding good help. Not the cheapest place to go for a slow kitchen and waitstaff service.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

On Vets Day the food and Service were excellent. My Son and Grandson ate their delicious Breakfast Food with. Gusto. Go there if you have a chance.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This place needs a serious cleaning, both in the restaurant and the restrooms! Based on that alone, we’d never eat here again! Service was unreasonably slow and there were even empty tables - on a Sunday! That explains a lot! It took forever to take our order and another forever for the food to come. The server rolled her eyes when my husband wasn’t prepared with our daughters side order. Clearly working at VI is beneath her. Food was cold, through and through. My son’s waffle was cold, but he was hungry and didn’t want to wait. I waited for another burrito to replace my “cold on the outside, like warm on the inside” burrito. Waited forever. Again. And it sucked. We will absolutely not return!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We were tired after long day of travel, and were happy with the service and food at this Village Inn. The manager and waitress were both friendly helpful, and efficient. The food was great and the price was right.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This visit was my second stop there. The first time the service was very bad and extremely slow. This time it was improved but still very slow. The food was standard village inn.