“Delicious burrito! ”

Carlos Miguel's
Ranked #39 of 167 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Came in for an early lunch and was blown away with the amount of food, price and taste!
Service was a little slow but still super nice.

Karla S, Public Relations Manager at Carlos Miguel's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

We appreciate your fantastic review! We will address the speed of our service with our team to improve guest experience. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Over the last several years I have eaten here many times with family and friends plus with the local SCUBA dive shop that has a social hour here generally once a month. The food has always been excellent as well as the service. Located in the same parking lot as the movie theater, it's convenient before or after a movie. There is a wide selection of Tequila to choose from. .

Reviewed 8 November 2017

It's rare for a Mexican restaurant, but the food here is actually bland. So much so that on our last visit, we returned two entrees. The manager agreed that there had been a problem in the kitchen, and comped us a dessert. That was nice, but it wasn't an isolated incident.

The other observation is that Carlos has a *very* limited set of vegetarian options. Pretty much zero creativity shown to support non meat eaters who want more than bean tostadas or cheese enchiladas.

I wish like crazy this place was better. It's convenient and has a nice atmosphere. But the food has driven us away. Step it up, Carlos. You have a ton of competition.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I've been to this restaurant several times for lunch since moving to Castle Rock. I have always found it pleasant and the service has been outstanding! I am in love with the guacamole tostada! Best anywhere! Other items that I have tried have also met all expectations. My friend says the chile rellenos are the best she's ever had and having shared lunch with her many times, I'd call her an expert! The waitstaff does an excellent job and the manager, Jesus, is always helpful if there are questions. The prices are reasonable, the food is great, portions are generous, and in addition to chips and salsa they also bring a dish of retired beans as an appetizer. I will never hesitate to go there for a meal or to recommend it to friends and family (which I have already done)!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent place to catch lunch or dinner for quality Mexican food with friendly service and smiling faces. I would highly recommend them.