All reviews front desk glenwood springs no elevator breakfast room hot breakfast free breakfast would stay here again very nice hotel floor room pet friendly room the roaring fork river waffles hot tub nice stay guest laundry king suite nice room
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The service was average and the rooms were average. We did have to ask to switch rooms because we had a first floor with windows that didn’t close or lock. The continental breakfast was good and had a nice selection.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Becci H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Carbondale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

I am sorry your stay with us was not an amazing one. We will be addressing the issues that you had to make sure they are corrected and this does not happen again. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future so we can show you just how great your stay can be.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This was a very nice place to stay!!! Rooms were clean. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good. Pool was small but heated but still felt cool when you first got in pool and they had a hot tub. Had beautiful grounds with lots of beautiful flowers.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My husband and I and another couple had a room booked for Sat., 8/11. We had thought check-in time was 3 p.m., but it was at 4. Half of their cleaning staff had not shown up that day, so they were way behind. We had a wedding to attend at 4. The desk clerk was kind enough to cancel our reservations (no charge) and we went to the Days Inn for a quick shower in order to get to the wedding on time. When I talked with Becci, the manager, this morning, she told me they allow check-outs as late as 1 p.m. So, they allow check-outs to be longer than two hours after time, but we couldn't expect to check in early? Even on days when they're booked solid? She also said that their cleaning staff of 3 "girls" has 22 rooms each and their standards are higher than those of Days Inn. "We don't hire just anyone who comes in off of the streets." Days Inn had 8 housekeeping staff working when we got up at 8 am. on Sunday. Our room was very clean and the housekeepers were friendly and professional. Becci had a 'tude when I talked with her this morning. Basically implied I wasn't much of a traveler. Well, Becci, I've traveled all over the world. I know that "things happen," but your attitude left me with no interest in either coming to your motel or advising others to do so. Thank you for refunding our money; that WAS the right thing to do.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EBS33527
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Avoid. Wish I could give this place 0 stars. This place will not return a phone call or an email if the world was on fire. Booked two rooms for three nights and then had to cancel one room. Emailed four times, called five times and they kept passing the buck, telling me to call their corporate headquarters. I called Corp and they, of course, said I had to call the hotel directly. We travel far too much for this kind of crappy service. I'm out $1k but learned a valuable lesson - never use this chain.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Becci H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Carbondale, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

I am sorry you had a bad stay with us. Please reach out to me and allow me to fix the issues. I will need to know more info.
Becci Hyde
becci.hyde@prismhotels.com

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have empathy with busy motel managers, but I don’t understand why, when managers KNOW there are maintenance issues in a room, they book guests into those rooms anyway! We made do with a broken shower handle and lukewarm water for two days (we were on vacation and our days were busy!) and when I finally got frustrated enough and had a moment to call, the person at the front desk said “Oh yeah, sorry, you are in a room that has plumbing problems.” Really? Then why are you booking it at all, much less charging $200 a night?? In addition, the air conditioner smelled moldy when it was on and there was a layer of dirt on the air chamber. When I reported this the response was, “The filter was just changed, how could that be?” We moved to a different room which did have hot water, however the sink was missing a drain plug. The hall carpets are stained, and the rooms, although more or less clean, aren’t anything special and smell mildewy. Inconsistent internet service. There were other communication issues with the front desk which were frustrating - but it’s not worth going into because we won’t be staying at this place again. Sorry, Comfort Inn - for $200 a night I expect much better. Next time I’ll be staying at one of the bed and breakfasts in town and skip this place.

Stayed: July 2018

I am sorry for the issues you had while staying with us. I have discussed this with the appropriate staff members and we are making sure the issues are taken care of.