“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is by far the BEST Chinese restaurant we have visited in the entire south half of Colorado. They have a large menu and everything is always fresh and tastes wonderful. The portions are generous for both the lunch specials and dinner menus, and the prices are good. The staff is very efficient and friendly. We have been going to this spot at least once a month, for either lunch or dinner, for many years even though we live 1 1/2 hours away. Be sure to try the hot and sour soup! They are located on the frontage road that is parallel to US 50, just east of Walmart and Big 5 Sporting Goods. Happy eating!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent and the staff was very helpful and attentive. The servings were huge, one can definitely expect leftovers.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Great lunch food, quality, quantity, price, atmosphere. Very busy but service was efficient. Noting for future return when again in Canon City.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first time here and went after a friend referred me. We went for dinner, the staff were very friendly. The food portions are huge (had the general tso chicken), very reasonably priced and it was very good!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I hate to be too negative because the food was pretty good. By that I mean, there are thousands of "good Chinese" restaurants across the nation and they all serve basically the same menu that us Americans are used to and like. Sweet and sour chicken, egg rolls, fried rice, etc. It's really rare to find one that serves anything different because, frankly, a lot of American's wouldn't like it. They do have a larger than average menu and I have to admit we only ate there one time so perhaps we missed out on something special.

The reason for my poor review isn't because of their food however. My wife and I were not happy with the service. The food came fast, it was hot and the portions were big but the staff just wasn't friendly. They seemed almost annoyed when asked to explain some of the obscure menu item names (Happy Family?) and weren't at all helpful. We weren't greeted, smiled at or thanked so I really can't recommend the place. I guess if you're in a bad mood already and just want to sit and angrily eat your Chinese food, you might not mind it here.