“Meal”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our Thai & Sushi restaurant is located in downtown Buena Vista, CO, surrounded by the beautiful Collegiate Peaks and the active Arkansas River.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great Food and friendly staff combination of Japanese and Thai, I liked the soups, Pad Thai, Tom Yam Goong was excellent

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This was the best curry dish I've had in Colorado outside of Denver. I had the Paneang Curry with Chicken. I asked them to make it extra spicy which they did.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great meal here. The service was excellent. The sushi was very good. I would recommend this restaurant for a step up meal. Make reservations because this restaurant is very popular with locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I have the world's pickiest family and they all raved about this place. Our server was terrific and our table tried a variety of dishes, sushi, appetizers and entrees and everyone loved the food so much.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My favorite restaurant in BV. Delicious food, wonderful sushi. It will be a wonderful surprise to all who visit this small town to find such wonderful food. The place is great.