“Exceptional food and service, whole family loved it.”
Review of The Asian Palate

The Asian Palate
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Thai & Sushi restaurant is located in downtown Buena Vista, CO, surrounded by the beautiful Collegiate Peaks and the active Arkansas River.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I have the world's pickiest family and they all raved about this place. Our server was terrific and our table tried a variety of dishes, sushi, appetizers and entrees and everyone loved the food so much.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My favorite restaurant in BV. Delicious food, wonderful sushi. It will be a wonderful surprise to all who visit this small town to find such wonderful food. The place is great.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We found this place on Yelp and were glad we did. The eclectic food selection coupled with the great quality and portion size were a pleasant surprise. We didn't know what to expect from a small town in the mountains - but this place is great.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I love Asian-style food. This establishment has a terrific chef who prepares both Japanese and Southeast Asian treats. We lived in Bangkok for a number of years, and trust me, it is hard to get food that matches the real thing. The Asian Palate can and does.
The service was excellent and really friendly. I wish we lived here so we could enjoy the cuisine regularly.

1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I came here after doing some hiking in the Collegiate Peaks. I started off with the Tandoori Chicken Wings and they were phenomenal. Highly recommend, very good flavor. For dinner, I had the Khao Soi. This was the most unique dish I've had in years. There were so many delicious flavors and textures. I would recommend this dish to anyone visiting. Service was great too, our waitress was very helpful answering the many questions that we had.

1  Thank JMindler