“Keep your Receipt”

Snowy Peaks RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Buena Vista
Snowy Peaks RV Park
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We got kicked out of the park because the young clerk made a mistake on the start date. She started charging us the day PREVIOUS to the day we arrived.. I took out the trash with the receipt in it and even though I had a check OUT receipt from the previous campground, we were told to leave ! Customer service isnt theirconcern obviously! Will be spending our camping dollars at Arrowhead Campground from now on where they go out of their way to see to your enjoyment

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

It's clean and quiet, and in a pretty good location. I'll say that for it. However, don't expect to have working cable and Wi-Fi that you pay for. It is not working far more often than it is working, and no one seems to care too much about improving that. Probably would not stay here again if I had other choices.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gigi152
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were put in site 76. Small site between some permanent residents. Had to get them to come out and spray the thousands of bugs. Water box, electric box and cable box were completely covered. We asked to be move to another site but were told they were full all weekend. 3 sites we could see from ours were empty all weekend. Told us they would get hold of us if they had a site we could move to, but never came to talk to us. Sites along the wall do not have sewer hookups. Long line at dump station.
We opened our slide out and it was 3 feet into the neighbors site. Wifi is very slow and spotty.

Room Tip: Sites small, pull through sites close together. Some RV's slide outs 1' apart. No sewer b...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My family rented a camper trailer from Snowy Peaks August 7th for a week. I worked with Krista, Trudy and Dean for the few months leading up to the rental as our travel plans changed a few times. Every time I called they were accommodating and had notes on my reservation so that if I got a different person on the phone I did not have to explain over again. When we got to Buena Vista (beautiful town literally and translated as beautiful view!!) and Snowy Peaks, Krista was ready for us with our paperwork. Check out on the camper took 30 mins (we have have rented from American Dream Vacations in ABQ and that took 3 hours!! and was a disaster from the moment we stepped into the office lobby). So Krista and Dean helped us with check out--very fast and efficient. Camper was clean and had all of our linens in it and kitchen was well equipped. Check in went exceptionally smooth and my damage deposit was returned faster than I had expected. I would highly recommend renting a camper from Snowy Peaks. I loved working with them. The RV park looked really well kept and a lot of fun spaces for kids when we were driving around to get our camper.

Room Tip: Google satellite map the campgrounds, they are wonderful
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Paid for premium site and our beautiful mountain view was ruined by rv storage behind us and the park dumpster on the other end. Cable TV never worked right. They say sorry, not our fault. Wifi stinks.
Tossed our canopy aside when we were gone so they could mow. Nothing in the rules about no canopies. Wouldn't recommend this place if you plan on hanging around camp much and don't expect more with premium sites.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family