“Couple's flight”
Review of Bluebird Aviation

Bluebird Aviation
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bluebird Aviation offers scenic air tours of Denver, Boulder, and the Mountains. Mountain Tours are $320 total for 1 hour which includes seats for up to 3 people. Check out our website gallery for photos and videos of our tours.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our experience was just so incredible with Ben at Bluebird Aviation. My husband and I booked a flight with him last minute while visiting Colorado for our anniversary. Ben was very knowledgeable and personable, the flight was smooth with gorgeous views, and the video keepsake just completed our experience.

Ben T, Manager at Bluebird Aviation, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for the review Ashley! It was great flying with you, glad we could fit you in with the weather while you were here.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"colorado"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Our tour with Bluebird Aviation was better than I could have even imagined! I had watched the videos beforehand, but it does not do it justice the views you get flying right over the top of the Rocky Mountains. It felt like we had the whole range to ourselves. We felt safe and comfortable with our pilot, Ben, right from the beginning. He was a great tour guide and was willing to answer every question we asked. It was an unreal experience and I would recommend it to anyone!

Thank you Marissa! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience in the mountains, it makes all the work we do here behind the scenes well worth it

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We enjoyed a great fly-over of the mountains around Broomfield. We were eye level with the mountains. We watched for mountain sheep and other wildlife and saw mountain lakes and snowfields. Ben was the pilot, and did a perfect job. His professionalism, experience, and knowledge of the area made the flight amazing. The three of us enjoyed it immensely, and we couldn't stop talking about what a worthwhile use of time and money it was. Call them and book a trip.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Ben flew us over the mountains and Denver and we saw Winter Park and Frasier. Our 10 yo grandson was his "copilot" and he could not stop saying AWESOME! I was fearful of flying in a small plane but I am no longer afraid. Ben was sensitive to all of our needs and an excellent pilot. It was money well spent. Thanks Ben, you're the best!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I recently had family in from Maryland/DC area. I wanted to do something really special with them. They have incredible museums and aquariums, what could I do to wow them? Well what we have is the Rocky Mountains!!! Bluebird Aviation took us up in a 4 seater Cessna and we saw the Rocky Mountains in all there glory. We saw several fourteeners, the continental divide, Rocky Mountain National Park, Winter Park, Central City the list goes on and on. If you want to show a visitor an amazing look at our Mountains fly Bluebird Aviation, you will be glad you did.