“Awesome pizza and friendliest staff!”
Review of Infinitus Pie

Infinitus Pie
Ranked #4 of 194 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

So much pride in their pizza and with good reason! Creative pizzas with fresh ingredients! The atmosphere was not exactly luxurious but the food made up for what it lacked!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We love this pizza shop and my husband is a complete pizza snob. The combinations are fun- there is one for everyone- or design your own. I appreciate that they offer every pizza in a gluten free version. Even though I know I probably shouldn't eat the whole pizza I almost always do. It's so good! It's a popular place but we've never had to wait more than a minute or two for a table and the patio has plenty of tables too. Service is great, food is great.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We were visiting Broomfield and had a taste for pizza. Searched our phone and found IPie. While we were reading the menu a wonderful young lady, who works there, came to our table to explain their ordering process. She could tell this was our first time ;-). It's very simple: pick your crust, sauce and toppings. The finished product was perfectly baked and flavorful. We saw very generous salads at other tables. It's not a big or fancy place, but so worth going to. We will be back in the area in October and will stop in again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The staff was kind & helpful when making my order over the phone. It was my first time eating an Infinitus Pie. They have one size: personal, which made it fairly easy. It wasn't until I took the detour via orange cones for the pick up of aforementioned phone-order, that I realized they were hosting a bike race, finish-line food frenzy complete with a huge radio antenna in the parking lot and exhausted biker-types draped around the patio and inside dining room. It sounded exhausting (doesn't a "century" elude to 100 miles?!) and I was in a hurry. Breadstick samples,a positive "I DID it" vibe and the charming model train running along the tracks above a din of sweaty, happy diners made the short wait tolerable. The pizza was excellent.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is our go-to place for pizza. Something for everyone: Gluten-free, vegetarian, carnivores alike. Thick, thin, or gluten-free crusts available. You pick your pie, sauce, then move down the line and pick your toppings. Pizza's are individual but quite ample. In about 10 minutes your pizza will be done. Toppings are generous and they have a huge variety. You won't find these types of toppings at conventional pizza joints: roasted garlic, broccoli, banana peppers, artichoke hearts, green and black olives just a to name a few. Sauces are very tasty. You will not be disappointed.