“Best Pizza In town”

Infinitus Pie
Ranked #8 of 204 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Best pizza I've found in North Denver suburbs. Amazing variety of toppings and selection of fresh ingredients, some of the really yummy ones not available at other places. Personal favorites are artichoke hearts, olives, feta, and pineapple, white garlic sauce, and they offer all the usual pizza toppings, sauces, cheeses, meats, and crust types as well. Personal pizzas are made to order very quickly, never a long wait. Staff is really helpful and friendly, prices are moderate. Ambience is very pleasant, cheery with lots of windows and some fun interior design decorations. My first choice for the tastiest pizza around, and my grown kids agree. (They suggested it back when they were still in school.)

Reviewed 14 February 2017

After a soccer game a few families decided to meet for pizza. It was my first visit. I was pleasantly surprised. Liked all of the different options for pizza. Price was reasonable and pizza was delicious. I ordered thin crust and it had a nice "crisp" to it. Wish they had a little bigger dining area though.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

GREAT Custom made personal size pizzas. Choice of crust, sauce, cheese and lots of toppings. They also have nice local beers on tap. Quaint, casual and reasonably priced. Enjoy!!!
PS: The kids will love the model train that travels around inside the restaurant.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Infinitus Pie is directly across the street from Chippers Lanes and was recommended by my daughter. She had eaten from their food truck in the past and we decided to have a Late Lunch/Early Dinner after Bowling. My wife and daughter split a pizza and a salad and the staff had no problem providing two bowls for the salad.

The Salad, by itself, was more than enough for one person. The decided on the "Greek" salad and it comes with your choice of dressings. They also decided on a Vegetarian Pizza option. My grandson had the cheesy bread and I had the larger of the two wing options. In our opinion, the pizza was just okay. While it was cooked fresh and made to order, we felt it was lacking in flavor a bit. The salad was fresh, crisp, made to order and delicious. I had ordered the 10 wings with spicy BBQ sauce and they were excellent. Again, the wings were cooked to order you could tell they had not been just sitting under a heat lamp someplace. The sauce was tangy and flavorful with a nice bite in the after taste. The wings were meaty and moist, definitely not over cooked.

We'd definitely try Infinitus Pie again.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

So there are only two places we buy pizza and one of them is I pie. It is a small pizza that has individual pies taht you can order off the board or design your own. they have a great slection of crusts, sauses and toppings.