“Excellent sourdough pizza place”

Double D's Sourdough Pizzeria & TapHouse
Ranked #28 of 202 Restaurants in Broomfield
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: OUR PURPOSE “THE DOUBLE D’S EXPERIENCE” Our devoted family gives this community an extraordinary establishment; to celebrate togetherness and life's delicious offerings. #OurCommunityRocks
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is an excellent sourdough pizza place. A place where the dough might the the best part of the pizza. The atmosphere is nice and the food is affordable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank JMHUT

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with 3 business colleagues. We only had an hour and knew it might be tight on time ordering pizza or calzones since they take a bit of time to cook. The restaurant only had 3-4 other people in it so we thought we might get lucky. Wait staff were good but it does take a bit of time for them to put together the raw pizza and then cook it so we were a little late getting back to our destination but the food was worth it. The calzone my co-worker ordered was pretty big and he's a big guy so he ate every bite. I ordered a small pizza (serves 1-2) with olive oil and garlic and veggies an the taste of the ingredients plus the crust was excellent. The only drawback is that I can't make this place a regular for lunch due to limited time. If yo have the ability to call ahead and order I would 100% recommend this place for lunch. Reasonable prices at $11 for a calzone and 8-10 for a smaller sized pizza depending on which toppings you order. Delicious.

2  Thank sherihm
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Went during the week with my son and ordered one plain slice with a chicken sandwich. When I got rung up it came to $15.20, so I figured they mistakingly thought I ordered him a whole pie or a personal pan pizza or something. It came out: one slice, a slider sized sandwich, bag of Lays, pickle slice and two waters with no ice. After a $3 tip it came to $18.20. Food was ok, service was good, but for the price I would find an establishment that provides a little more value. I won't be back, but I wish them luck.

1  Thank dking211
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Take and bake or ready to eat. Double D's uses good fresh ingredients and makes for sensory-exciting meals. Our household favorites are Pesto Presto, Whole Lot Of Veg, and Cheese. Thanks for providing such a consistent experience.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I've eaten in but mostly do a pick up or delivery. The pizza is always fresh and delicious. They are a tad pricey but not enough to deter me from going back over and over.

1  Thank MaruchyX8