“Excellent sourdough pizza place”

Double D's Sourdough Pizzeria & TapHouse
Ranked #57 of 194 Restaurants in Broomfield
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: OUR PURPOSE “THE DOUBLE D’S EXPERIENCE” Our devoted family gives this community an extraordinary establishment; to celebrate togetherness and life's delicious offerings. #OurCommunityRocks
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is an excellent sourdough pizza place. A place where the dough might the the best part of the pizza. The atmosphere is nice and the food is affordable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with 3 business colleagues. We only had an hour and knew it might be tight on time ordering pizza or calzones since they take a bit of time to cook. The restaurant only had 3-4 other people in it so we thought we might get lucky. Wait staff were good but it does take a bit of time for them to put together the raw pizza and then cook it so we were a little late getting back to our destination but the food was worth it. The calzone my co-worker ordered was pretty big and he's a big guy so he ate every bite. I ordered a small pizza (serves 1-2) with olive oil and garlic and veggies an the taste of the ingredients plus the crust was excellent. The only drawback is that I can't make this place a regular for lunch due to limited time. If yo have the ability to call ahead and order I would 100% recommend this place for lunch. Reasonable prices at $11 for a calzone and 8-10 for a smaller sized pizza depending on which toppings you order. Delicious.

1  Thank sherihm
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Went during the week with my son and ordered one plain slice with a chicken sandwich. When I got rung up it came to $15.20, so I figured they mistakingly thought I ordered him a whole pie or a personal pan pizza or something. It came out: one slice, a slider sized sandwich, bag of Lays, pickle slice and two waters with no ice. After a $3 tip it came to $18.20. Food was ok, service was good, but for the price I would find an establishment that provides a little more value. I won't be back, but I wish them luck.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Take and bake or ready to eat. Double D's uses good fresh ingredients and makes for sensory-exciting meals. Our household favorites are Pesto Presto, Whole Lot Of Veg, and Cheese. Thanks for providing such a consistent experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I've eaten in but mostly do a pick up or delivery. The pizza is always fresh and delicious. They are a tad pricey but not enough to deter me from going back over and over.