“$18.20 for one slice and a sandwich”

Double D's Sourdough Pizzeria & TapHouse
Ranked #28 of 204 Restaurants in Broomfield
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: OUR PURPOSE “THE DOUBLE D’S EXPERIENCE” Our devoted family gives this community an extraordinary establishment; to celebrate togetherness and life's delicious offerings. #OurCommunityRocks
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Went during the week with my son and ordered one plain slice with a chicken sandwich. When I got rung up it came to $15.20, so I figured they mistakingly thought I ordered him a whole pie or a personal pan pizza or something. It came out: one slice, a slider sized sandwich, bag of Lays, pickle slice and two waters with no ice. After a $3 tip it came to $18.20. Food was ok, service was good, but for the price I would find an establishment that provides a little more value. I won't be back, but I wish them luck.

1  Thank dking211

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Take and bake or ready to eat. Double D's uses good fresh ingredients and makes for sensory-exciting meals. Our household favorites are Pesto Presto, Whole Lot Of Veg, and Cheese. Thanks for providing such a consistent experience.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I've eaten in but mostly do a pick up or delivery. The pizza is always fresh and delicious. They are a tad pricey but not enough to deter me from going back over and over.

1  Thank MaruchyX8
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered the large hand tossed vegetarian pizza. It was very generous and very good. Excellent selection of beer.

1  Thank Debi W
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I really enjoy this pizza. It's fresh with plenty of ways to customize it. The only negative thing I have to say is that their website/mobile app isn't the best to use. Once I finally got an account made, I noticed that I had a free offer for cinnamon sticks. I tried to use the code to apply it to my order. However, when I went to pick up the pizza, there were no cinnamon sticks. It wasn't a huge deal, so I just figured I would redeem it next time. When I returned a few weeks later, I told the cashier about how the free offer never appeared on my last order; I asked if I could use it on the current order I was placing. She asked some guy (her manager, I'm guessing..?) and he said no, that it could only be used for online orders. I explained that I tried using it before with no success. He wasn't going to budge, though. The cashier was nice enough to give us a card for a free cinnamon stick on our next order. Altogether, it's a really good pizza place and I plan on going back.

1  Thank ALH1989