“Healthy! ”
Review of Lolo Juice

Lolo Juice
Ranked #43 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Description: At LoLo Juice, we provide quick, healthy, organic juices, smoothies, wraps and salads. We have vegetarian and vegan options if desired and all the smiles you can handle :) Stop in!
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We needed this! A perfect boost of vitamins in a delicious smoothie. My kids had the carrot, kale, apple concoction over ice. I had the kale, apple, banana, almond smoothie. Hit the spot! Delicious!

LoLoJuice, Owner at Lolo Juice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for visiting LoLo Juice! We are so stoked that you enjoyed your yummy snacks :) Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had the super green whatever and asked him to add beets. It was really good.
Then I had their answer to bullet proof coffee (turmeric, mct oil or some other fat and maca root), also very good. Will probably make at least the juice a habit.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stopped by here for a quick lunch. Wonderful choices for juice, smoothies, wraps and breakfast. Smoothy was thick and healthy, and the wrap mixed flavors in a delightful way.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Fresh pressed green drinks and smoothies. I am used to an Energizer from Whole Foods or a strawberry, banana smoothie with protein, you can get both here.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I had a special for $8 that had berries, apples, pineapple and something else. It was so sour I did not finish it. My girlfriend had that tomato based drink, same price, that she threw out. Yuck time two.

LoLoJuice, Owner at Lolo Juice, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Hi TheGreekInCT,

We're very disappointed that your experience at LoLo Juice wasn't excellent. As we don't have any specials running, perhaps you had a few custom drinks? We sincerely apologize for not providing you with the delicious treats you were looking for. We hope you give us another shot to get it right!