“Excellent food and beer - friendly staff...”
Review of Cb & Potts

Cb & Potts
Ranked #37 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This is another place we made multiple stops at. This restaurant is a small local chain (8 locations?) that brew their own beer. They had multiple seasonal and regular rotation beers on tap. Excellent selection and all tasted very good. Our first stop was for 3 of us at the bar. Our bartender, an avid Eagles fan, was super and fun to hang with.

The food was also excellent. We stopped here a second time with 10 people, split between 2 tables. We again sampled the beer selection and ordered luch. While I cannot recall what I had, I do know that everyone thought the food was excellent. Our waitress was super friendly, patient with our party of 10, and made sure we had more than enough attention for our party of 10.

Great stop... Thank you.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love to search out new places with the best outdoor seating. This place has the absolute best view from the outdoor back porch! Our server was friendly and attentive and quick to refill drinks. I really enjoyed the fish and chips (with malt vinegar) and my sample of my wife's smoked wild salmon salad was very good too. The old building is a nice and interesting atmosphere but the back porch was the highlight!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great food; relaxing atmosphere with several small seating areas instead of one noisy large room; super service. We're vegetarian and there were lots of veggie and other healthy options on the menu. And you can look out the windows upstairs and see those gorgeous mountains. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped by to sit near the fire pit outside. We had a glass of wine and their macaroni and cheese. It was very good. Great atmosphere outside on the patio, good people watching

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Matt, Liz and Laurel will take good care of you! Great for apres ski, college football, brews, food and fin!!