All reviews sheets and blankets hot tub the kitchen great location extra towels first floor unit creek deck mountains dishwasher key
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Stayed 30 days in January. Staff was super helpful and friendly, nice clean room with view of brook, walk to Snowflake Lift, ski right to front door, walk to supermarket, and easy walk into town. great place.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank robert g
WILDSUITE, General Manager at Wildwood Suites Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Thank you for your continued patronage. Hope to see you back for the 4th year in a row in January 2014!

Reviewed 20 December 2012

December 2012. I got a last minute deal of $95 per night for a one bedroom suite. It was exactly as advertised. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. I arrived late and found a package with my key waiting. Wireless was strong and reliable. About the only complaint was that the lighting was pretty dim in the room. The front desk is only opened 9am-5pm, so make sure you can conduct your business during that time.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Richierichierich
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I stayed there for the second week of July. 1st floor near the jacuzzi with a nice creek right off my back deck. Staff was super friendly and helpful with anything I wanted to know about Breckenridge. Great location, 2 blocks from downtown and right on a ski run for winter. My 1br had everything I needed and had plenty of room for a couple. Great price compared to others in the area. I will definately be back! At night it was great to lay in bed and fall asleep listening to the creek. The only semi bad thing at all, was for 3 nights the guy above my room stomped around to where it sound like he had a horse in his room.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank DallasBikeRider
Reviewed 29 June 2012

June 2012- The staff was very very nice. The condo/suite was comfortable, equipped and in a sublime little location. Our condo had a beautiful babbling brook just outside our door. It was so wonderful to sit on the little deck and enjoy it. It was even better to fall asleep listening to the sublime sound of the water. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for something on the creek side!
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We recently stayed at Wildwood suites and really enjoyed its location only a short walk from town and close to hiking and biking trails. We had a creekside condo which was very clean and comfortable with a well equipped kitchen so we did not have to go out to eat all the time. The staff was very accommodating even providing us extra towels for the hot tub. We will choose Wildwood suites again for our next trip to Breckenridge

Room tip: look for a creekside unit
Date of stay: May 2012