“Really great burgers!! ”
Review of Angel's Hollow

Angel's Hollow
Ranked #45 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: casual environment with delicious ,amazing food.Locals and tourists alike love our fun atmosphere. We have the best Bloody Mary in the summit county. We are know for our decadent margaritas.
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We're in breckenridge looking for a place to eat, found a lot of the restaurants are closed don't really know why but what ever so we stopped
Here, got burgers and they were great! Recommend this place and we will be back!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Recommended by a staff person at our resort, we gave this place a try and were very pleased.
The facility has a local bar ambiance; small, comfortable , with a bit of a biker flair. Since we came at an off-hour, we were seated immediately.
Our server, Brenna, was friendly, attentive and laid-back.
We started with a Smuggler, a really tasty indulgent drink.
We shared the nachos with carnitas, and they were wonderful; amply portioned, with some of the best prepared pork we've had in awhile.
We also had the meatloaf, which was decent; but due to the amount (and flavor) of the nachos, most of the meatloaf went home for a later time.
For a great meal at a reasonable price, this establishment is certainly a strong option.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We asked for a recommendation on where to eat at our hostel and he told us "definitely Angel's hollow" great food, huge portions. Friendly vibe.
I had the carnitas. Delicious!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Tiny place that is always crowded and very very noisey. Food, however is above average and quantities are humongous. Prices very fair for this touristy environment and we keep going back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I'd seen positive reviews and heard from others how great the restaurant was.

No, no that was not my experience.

First thing I noticed was the annoyance level of the servers when we walked in. We chose to sit outside and there I noticed Heinz yellow mustard bottles on all the tables. The mustard in all of these bottles was white from sun bleaching. If you shook the bottle up it would again turn yellow. So that tells me they leave the bottles on the tables all the time.

When the same annoyed waitress came to take our drink orders I asked about the ice tea. Simple things like is it fresh brewed or from a gun. To her credit she was honest and said it was brewed but she didn't know when it was made. While I appreciated her honesty. The answer really annoyed me, we were there at 1130 in the morning. Why is there fresh ice tea?

I got the Chili Relleno which was absolutely disgusting.

One chili on a huge plate with some housemade refried beans, tiny bit of rice. The chili was on a overcooked watery mix of zucchini, onions and peppers. The chili was stuffed with some type of soft cheese. This wasn't just a melted cheese, it was soft like mascarpone. There was a red vegan and pork green chili sauce smothering the chili. Why in the name of all that is good and holy was there something possibly cinnamon in one of the salsa's and refried beans.

I felt like they were trying entirely way to hard to be new, cutting edge and creating their own style of mexican food. Mexican food is simple, basic and packed with flavor because of it. There is no reason to open up the spice cabinet and start pouring stuff in the pot.