“Wow! The sashimi is amazing.”

Mountain Flying Fish
Ranked #20 of 171 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were super surprised by the freshness of the sushi and sashimi The fresh wasabi super tasty. Friendly service. Good choice of food and drinks. Not cheap but worth the splurge in my mind!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went here for our New Year’s Eve dinner as while we were strolling around town, it looked and smelled so good! We were not disappointed! We got a couple specialty sushi rolls (Rainbow and Dragon), dumplings and some main dishes to share - teriyaki steak, udon chicken and curry chicken. All were great choices and very flavorful! Nice atmosphere and great food!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

If you love sushi, this is the place to go! The service is good, and the sushi excellent. Where it fell short for me, was the non-sushi menu items. We had our 11 year old with us, and she does not eat sushi. The only real option was Chicken Teriyaki for $26!!!! I thought for $26 it would at least be a large portion, and the best we've ever had. This was not the case at all, it was mediocre, and a small portion. Stick to the sushi, and you'll be happy!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We arrived after 6 on Xmas eve. The staff is very friendly and positive. I had miso soup with tons of tofu and shiitake mushrooms. It was a little extra but worth it. Tasty. The Chicken Yakatori my son had was tasty. Husband had seaweed salad. We had California roll and a Crispy Shrimp roll. All were decent. Because it was my birthday the staff brought out a pretty fruit and ice cream plate, for free. Enjoyable dinner. A little hard to find being on the third floor of an strip type shopping center. You can enter from the back of the building too where there is parking.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with husbie after reading good reviews and it did not disappoint me. Very fresh fish, nice service. At the end, it was one of the cheapest meals at restaurant in Breck. Definitely recommend! Hidden in the third floor of a mall