“Good burgers”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 13
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Our mission is simple: build a better burger. Empire Burgers are made with freshly ground Harris Ranch Beef. 20 House-made dipping sauces to choose from to complement our fresh cut fries, onion rings, and zucchini chips. Open until 1 in the morning.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after a long day of travel. Place was busy but we got seated right away. It’s pretty small. There is seating outside but was kinda chilly to eat out. We all ordered cheeseburgers and a plate of fries to split. Somehow our order was lost so it took longer than it should. I appreciated the fact that the server was upfront with us and the manager discounted our meal for the inconvenience. Burgers and fries were very good. Would go back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was concerned about this place when I walked in but one visit to the restroom confirmed that this is perhaps the grossest place to eat I have ever been in.

3  Thank Judy S
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We've been coming to Empire Burger for years - used to be our favorite place for a good burger. The last few visits the food hasn't been as good and tonight it definitely was not. We ordered the avocado bacon burger (with no onions). The burger came with onions and the beef was completely falling apart. Very disappointing. The manager stood in the bar area and was on his phone the entire time. Not sure we'll go back - there are other choices in Breck that are better.

2  Thank jtklem
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived with our party of 6, no problem! Again, my gang of picky eaters were all able to find something to please them!

We had the queso and chips as an appetizer and were pleased! Not too spicy and wonderfully cheesy!

Chili, burgers, hot dog and chicken sandwiches were had by the kids and my hubby. But I had the Cheese Steak, and it was glorious. I added mushrooms and avocado and it was a bit pricy, until it came out and there were tons of both! You could tasty the meat and the mushrooms. The bread was crusty! It was delicious! And fairly conveniently located to our condo... So we had carry out from there again on our last night!

I would definitely go again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Burgers not the best we have had but very good. Multiple different choices. Fries were very good and you have 30+ types of sauces to choose from. I had the Kona Burger and fries with Curry ketchup. Highly recommend. Service was great even though the place was very busy!