“Beautiful!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 114 Mark Ct.

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MetzK85
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a girls trip- there were 9 of us and this place was perfect! Very spacious and cozy, great hot tub. It is a bit of a drive and only two bathrooms- so that was a bit of a challenge at time but it is by a beautiful creek and very close to trailheads for hiking!! Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Feb 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that our home at 114 Mark Ct was a perfect getaway for your group. We hope you come back to Breck soon, we'd love the opportunity to accommodate you again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Luxurious, comfortable, and spacious!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

5 adults and 2 kids stayed at this property with plenty of room to spare. It was comfortable, and the sound of the river 10 yards off the back deck couldn't have been more peaceful while soaking in the hot tub. I found fish within feet from the house (on the property), but did not fish while I was there. The property management company had everything lined up, and was extremely friendly and helpful. I've stayed in similiar properties for twice the price, and while there is a 10 minute drive to the town/mountain, it was everything I could've expected. Heated floors, flat screen in every room, satelite TV and internet, full kitchen with everything you might need (we cooked most of our own meals), air hockey and Wii for the kids.

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Exceeded all our expectaions”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Comfortable main room and large kitchen table perfect for family gathering. Rooms were all comfortable and beds were excellent

“Great Stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The service from Vacation Rentals was great. The cabin was in great shape and just as advertise, I travel with a large group of family members and we are definitely considering coming back next year.

Kansas City
Reviewed 1 October 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing