“Lovely small Starbucks in the middle of town”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This place was a lovely shack in the middle of town, we stopped to grab some bread and grab some coffees before we went out of town, we enjoyed the staff and the place was very clean with parking spaces in the back of the place.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Great location and has a unique ambience for a Starbucks and if you are an SB fan you can’t go wrong.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is an excellent Starbucks. I usually order via my mobile device and the order is nearly always ready when I arrive at the site.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Excellent location on main street. Usual menu, but the service and personnel were fast and very friendly. Love the out back seating!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This Starbucks is located centrally in Breckenridge in a historical building. It serves all of the regular Starbucks products, the thing that makes this Starbucks stand out are the people who work there. I visited every single day while I was in Breckenridge and the folks that work there are the nicest and friendliest baristas that I have ever dealt with at any of the Starbucks that I have visited around the world. I love this place.