“Perfect for a weekend get away!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for a weekend get away!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The room was nice a cozy, perfect for relaxing after skiing. Great location as it was in walking distance to town. Would recommend it.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
14 Jul 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MN
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Rugged travelers
24 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation; thank you for choosing us to share it with. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Dallas
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Check-in / front desk
Luxury-minded travelers
6 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have made note of the squeaky bed and put in a work order for it to be handled today! It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very pleasant!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The condo was nice and clean. It is updated
and nicely decorated. The kitchen is well
appointed. We had everything we needed
to cook for a family of four. The location is
amaizing! You are a few steps away from the
Pick 9 chairlift and a few steps away from
Downtown. The only negative would be the
queen mattress in the 2nd bedroom. Not
comfortable at all! Overall happy with our stay!
We will like to go back!

17 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have made note of the uncomfortable mattress in the second bedroom and will be sure the homeowner receives this suggestion for replacement. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Ohio
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

11 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing