All reviewswest buildingmain streetmaggie ponddeep soaking tubski valetgreat locationlate night noisethe kitchenbedroom condounderground parkingbeautiful lobbywindows open at nightwasher and dryerdefinitely stay here againbox fanrestaurants and shoppinggas fireplace
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The condos are clean and beautiful. The kitchen is beautiful. We loved the location. There is a shuttle that takes you all around town. We stayed last year and we will be back in November. The staff is wonderful!!!

Room Tip: We liked staying on the first floor so we could play in snow easily.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
WVR_Summit, Public Relations Manager at Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back in November! Hopefully, we will have lots of snow by then.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Our families and wedding party stayed in Main Street Station for our wedding weekend, and we had a perfect experience. We love the entire property, and used two 4BR suites (1209 and 1309) as our wedding party home base for the weekend. They are PERFECT....great views, tons of room, and a central location right on Maggie Pond. We could not have picked a better place to host our pre-wedding and post-wedding festivities! Also, we (the grooms) had a 1-bed, 2-bath suite (1306) for ourselves which was spacious and comfortable. We highly recommend this location to other Breckenridge couples!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at Main Street Station! We appreciate the positive feedback and are so thankful that you had a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I do not recommend this place. It did not feel clean and the bed had a fabric headboard which really grossed me out (hello friendly bedbug habitat). Some of the "clean" bedding had stains and the brown carpet had many visible stains. The toilet paper and tissue are so rough and really uncomfortable. We always had a hard time with the TV remove, they even had printed instructions so I guess others had the same problem. Be warned there is no maid service. You even have to empty your own trash.

I'm also not a fan of the service. We asked for more towels and waited. Then waited some more. After 30 minutes we called again and they said they were coming. After a full hour and a 3rd call (all while waiting to take a shower) they finally came. Is it really this hard to get towels to a room in under an hour? The prices here are high and I expected more.

I can say the location is very good and it's close to lots of shops and restaurants. We liked the hot tub.

Full disclaimer: I guess I really do not enjoy staying in a condo on a trip. Maybe I am expecting too much but this area needs full service hotels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your detailed feedback about your recent stay with us at Main Street Station. I'm disappointed to hear our shared cleaning standards were not met when you arrived to the condo, and will share your feedback about the toilet paper and tissue. We are not a hotel as each unit is individually owned here, so some of the amenities like daily housekeeping that guests can expect in a hotel are not offered currently. However, we do manage properties that offer this amenity complimentary (BlueSky, Water House) as well as townhomes and private homes. Thank you for letting us know about the long wait you had when you asked for more towels- this is an opportunity to improve our response time and we will work on this goal. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to visit with us again and very much appreciate your feedback from your recent stay.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The good: great location; easy to get anywhere in town; property seems to be updated; nice pools; good spa; staff was helpful when we asked something of them.

The bad: upon check in found our room to be a little rough... tattered carpet, dingy toilet seat, and we just chocked it up to you win some you lose some. Stayed the first 2 nights with no maid service, no refresh of the soap, towels, or hair products. We were planning our excursion for the day and my wife was making the bed and found a blood stain the size of a wireless mouse on the comforter... so we complained. The staff was helpful, apologetic, and upgraded us to another room. This room was very nice but not all the TVs worked in the room. Again, no maid service on the entirety of our trip. We picked up the phone and dialed the front desk on 3 occasions and no one ever picked up; we were trying to ask where the towels were at the pool because when we checked in we were told they were down there. First time we visited the pool we went down and jumped in... when we went to leave - well you guessed it, no towels.

I can see that this hotel will still get bookings because it really is in a great location, however in a competitive market I think this property will not retain repeat customers; I will be looking elsewhere on our next trip to Breckenridge.

On a positive note, I will say that when the staff was notified of issues I felt they really did try and solve the problem. Makes me wonder if they are understaffed at this property.

Room Tip: Returning with my kids (6 and 9 years) I would pay for the one room over the efficiency unit. Only $40 more a night I think is worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at Main Street Station. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the location, amenities and that our staff was helpful in upgrading you to a better unit. All of the units here are individually owned and decorated, so thank you for letting us know of some of the issues you experienced with the carpet, mattress and toilet seat so we can follow up on those issues. We are a vacation rental property and not a hotel, so we currently do not provide daily housekeeping services unless scheduled and paid for by the guest with a nominal fee. I'll follow up with our front desk team so they better explain this at check in as well. I'm sorry to hear you tried reaching the desk on 3 occasions and no one answered. We are working to staff our desk appropriately in an effort to better service our guests needs. Hopefully you'll give us another chance on a future vacation either here at Main Street Station or one of our other properties in Breckenridge or Keystone. Thank you again for the feedback and opportunity to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo for 4 nights in July. The property is a little hard to find the first time but in the heart of everything. You park in a lower level parking garage and really don't even need your car. The shuttle service was great and they will take you to where ever you need to go and then pick you up. They have several hot tubs and a large swimming pool. In addition there is a pond where they have additional activities that are fun for the family. All in all I thought it was quite nice. NO AIR, but most of the time in Breck you don't need it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Main Street Station. We hope to see you again!