Fireside Inn
Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
USD 183*
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
USD 243*
USD 196*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Mountain Thunder Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
USD 269*
USD 249*
Hotels.com
USD 293*
The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
USD 162*
Breck Inn(Breckenridge)
Priceline
Wedgewood Lodge(Breckenridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Grand Lodge on Peak 7(Breckenridge)
Grand Timber Lodge(Breckenridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bcolorado trailother guestshunters roomdecorating styledorm roommain streethome away from homecancellation policyevery afternoonwalked everywherea great place to staydowntown breckenridgenikkihostelgondolaski
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Breckenridge was my first re-supply stop on the 485 mile Colorado Trail. The B and B was easy to find walking from the free Summit County bus stop where the Colorado trail crosses the highway into Breckenridge. I stayed in a 4 bunk room, but paid a little more to have it to myself. It was reasonable. The location in town made getting to store, post office, restaurants and library doable. There is internet at the B and B but the connection is not great and it was not good to be on the shared computer for an hour at a time--so I used the town library to update my trail journal. I did use the B and B computer to do the odd internet checking. Breakfast was good--hot, full and made to order. I enjoyed the respite here and wished I had booked for another day, but the trail called. Met many interesting travelers--long distance bike people and other hikers.

Room Tip: There are shared hostel style rooms if you are looking for a bargain.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Andy & Niki were very great hosts and take an active role in local community life. Originating from the UK, they have filled the communal areas of the B&B/Hostel with British and personal memorabilia. I was in the Cabin Room, sharing the bathroom. Small, but adequate with a bunk bed with a double on the bottom and a single on top. It was very comfortable. A choice of breakfast options were available and included in the price. The comfy leather sofa in the lounge in front of the TV was great to unwind at the end of the dfay before hitting the town for the evening.
I had stayed here before in 1996 as a hosteller, Andy & Niki have definitely kept the charm of the house and improved the service and ambience of the place.
Discussions over breakfast of the experiences of some hikers staying in the bunk room added to the experience of staying at this B&B.
This must be one of the best places to stay in Breckenridge.

Room Tip: Choose the level you want from a 4-share bunk room, a couple of double and single bunk beds and an ensuite bedroom.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My wife and I stayed the weekend to see the USA Pro Cycling Challenge finish in Breckenridge. Andy and Niki were great hosts and made us feel very welcome. The inn is very comfortable and cozy with a comfy leather coach in “sitting room” that I could work from and relax after a day of taking photos. They offer a nice assortment of breakfast choices and the French Toast is the best. We'll be going back....

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2011

This is just about the best b&b I've ever stayed at. It's a charming little house a couple of streets of the main street and has a great atmosphere to it. The owners are very nice, helpful and cooks up a great breakfast (to order!) in the morning. Our room was the Sweetheart room with our own bathroom with a cozy tub and a view towards the mountains. The common room is super nice, they have books to borrow/exchange/take away, sauna and laundry. Perfect in the winter I would imagine. It's both a b&b and a hostel, so it's possible to stay for a very reasonable price here.
We loved every minute of our stay and higly recommend it when visiting charming Breckenridge. .

Room Tip: Couples - choose the Sweetheart room or the Wildflower room:)
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Clean, tidy, modern, friendly helpful hosts. Our room a little tight, as are the stairs. Ample breakfast - car park opposite in church yard except Sundays !. You can walk to the shops, restaurants, cafes which are very good. Laundry close by. Recommended to all.Breckenridge charilift operating early June - $20 carpark,ride up & hamburger lunch on the mountain - great value!.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family