All reviewsgreat locationmain streetquicksilver chairfew minutes walkshops and restaurantsthe staff was friendly and helpfulski gearfitness centerski schooloff seasonbedroom condolifttubsskiingbasepeakslopes
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the location, which is great! Close to the quicksilver ski lift and a short walk to many restaurants and bars. After that I don’t have much good to say. When we arrived the toilet in our room was leaking causing the carpet to be wet and a terrible smell in the room. They promptly came and fixed the leaking toilet but nothing was done about the wet carpet or smell. After complaining again they sent housekeeping up with a carpet cleaner, air freshener and a glade plug in. Needless to say this did not fix the problem, just mixed all the smells together to make a horrible even stronger smell. We complained again and all they did was apologize that they didn’t have a room to move us to. We were told we were going to get some money back after our stay but instead I have an additional charge on my credit card that I was not told about. Very disappointed in this hotel and how they handled the situation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
LAV81657, General Manager at The Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Good Day Whitney H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very disappointed that you had these issues while staying with us. It is absolutely not the experience we want for our guests, and I am embarrassed this happened. Has the refund been resolved for you at this time? I would be happy to jump on a call with you to ensure all aspects of your stay have been addressed and resolved. My contact info is below, I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The village was ideal location to peak 9. There is ski rental on first floor of village and walk out to the lift. It is great location to walk to all the shops and restaurants in town. Joey and all the front desk staff were wonderful! Our room was cozy and bed very comfortable! Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
LAV81657, General Manager at The Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your flowing review! Comments like these make my job even more fun as I get an additional opportunity to thank our genuine and caring staff for a job well done! I will ensure to share your glowing review with Joey and the front desk team and thank them personally for all they do to create the Experience of a Lifetime for all of our guests. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful staff here at the Village Hotel.

Come back and see us again soon!

sbest@vailresorts,com

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great location for getting on the slopes fast! The rooms may be a little outdated, but having a full kitchen was great (got to save some money by not eating out all 3 meals). We did have a little hiccup with our rental car- but the staff was accommodating and reconciled the situation with us. Hot tubs were very nice and there is wifi in each room- which is super important for someone who needs to check emails often for work. The Village is extremely close to main street and has a shuttle for times when it is too cold to walk. Will come back if ever in Breckenridge.

Room Tip: great mountain views (must request on reservation)- great WIFI accessibility
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review Stephanie!

I truly appreciate your review! I am thrilled that the convenience of the Village at Breckenridge condo accommodations worked so well for you. Thank you for your patience while Jon and I worked to resolve the rental car hiccup for you and your husband. I am sorry that it happened, but so glad that we were able to turn it around for you. I hope you come back and see us in the near future so we can ensure every aspect of your stay is flawless.

Myself and the Village at Breckenridge staff look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We got a 1 bedroom condo. Very spacious, very rustic look, large kitchen and very nice soaps. Our room was very hot at night. Even with the cold weather we turned the heat off and opened a door. Parking is underground which is nice with the cold temps but it’s a nightmare to park. Amazing location! At the base of Peak 9, ski school is right there and lots of eateries you can walk to. Expensive but we also went during peak season and 3 day weekend. We enjoyed the fireplace, pool, hot tub, and saunas. If the price is right I’ll stay again due to the perfect location.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am elated that the Village Hotel was the perfect couple's getaway for you! I would be happy to take a look at some possible dates during off-peak times next winter that may have a better price point for you. Please reach out to me directly if I can help in planning your next ski trip! We look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Would never stay here again. Room keys never worked, always had to run back to front desk for new ones.Terrible communication with staff. Could not get in contact with manager after receiving absurd charges after checkout without any explanation of why I was being charged. I called front desk to ask why these charges were put on my card and they couldn't even tell me. Tried to call manager multiple days in a row(essentially a whole week)without any responses, after repetitive voicemails being left. Hotel ended up trying to tell me that I was responsible for damages that were completely absurd. Tried to make money off of us without good reason.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hi Darian,

I am so disappointed to read your review and would love to connect with you to ensure it has been resolved at this time. Please let me know the best way for me to reach you, or my contact information is listed below if that is more convenient. I look forward to having an opportunity to address your concerns.

Thank you for your candid review.