“Quality food at a reasonable price”

Amazing Grace Natural Eatery
Ranked #27 of 170 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 February 2015

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Breckenridge. They offer vegetarian, vegan and meat options and have homemade baked goods every day as well. The quality and freshness of the food is what draws me here.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Dom G

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Visited Amazing Grace a couple weeks ago and everyone in my party got something different, and we were all floored at how good this food was. Natural, fresh ingredients and incredible taste. We had an appetizer (shared), individual lunches, and all had different desserts. Literally every bite was amazing. It was my favorite place that I visited while in Breckenridge. Do yourself a favor and stop by (and get one of their awesome vegan chocolate chip cookies!!).

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank jennadelane
Reviewed 21 January 2015

had breakfast here on a Monday. A few choices, I got the egg entree that came on top of the biscuit. Biscuit was very good, overall a yummy breakfast.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Love love, love thefood here. Everything is so fresh and healthy. I had the the vegetable lentil soup and the spicy tofu sandwich. I wished I had the recipes for both. So deliciuos!

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank OCMDRaven
Reviewed 22 December 2014

We love to grab a lunch here, and have gotten sandwhiches to go, to take up on hikes in the mountain. Yummy and healthy, who could ask for more. The atmosphere is just too cozy for old historic house with wobbly floors charm. Haven't managed to stop in during the winter yet, can't wait to try out their soups.

Date of visit: October 2014