“Nice Break at affordable prices”

Review of Der Steiermark 101

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cool”
Reviewed 20 April 2011 for a stay in December 2010

The place was OK. I have stayed at better. But good location and I love peak property Mgmt

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Break at affordable prices”
Reviewed 29 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

We had a wonderful time during our stay in Breckenridge. Our accomdations were comfortable and clean. Our only complaint was the lack of Internet connection but since several business in the area offered complimentary s ervice it all worked out.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing