“Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rossyo14
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Location”
Reviewed 29 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This condo was in a great location, easily walkable to both the slopes as well as all kinds of places in downtown Breck. Place was very clean with nice amenities and a large flat screen tv. Hot tub on the deck was perfect after a long day of skiing and the place even has a grill which would be nice in warmer weather. Pet friendly for a $10 deposit which was nice. Overall a perfect place if you're wanting to be close to everything. Would definitely go back.

Travelling group: Friends
4 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Sep 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Jul 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I am elated to hear your positive feedback about your stay and glad we could deliver excellent service to you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everytime”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

When I took a short weekend trip this past December to Breckenridge the only bad part was neither Penthouse 3 or 4 was available. This is the first place I check when I am going to visit the area. The location and the price are fantastic not to mention they let us bring the dog. I know I am not an easy renter, I tend to expect a lot. I know I am satisfied because I keep returning. My biggest concern is other people will hear and I won't get my reservations in the future! I will be booking trips for next season in the near future. Thanks again for a great stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
20 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Two weeks at Ski Country Penthouse 4”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We loved loved loved the Penthouse!! The condo was comfortable, we loved the fireplace and hot tub and the location could not have been better. But the best was the service - everything we asked for was delivered. The shuttle was awesome, the staff was all great. And for pet owners it couldn't be better, Bolly was definitely treated as a valued guest!! We will come back for sure!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Rugged travelers
21 Feb 2014
Hello Linda- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. First class service is what we aim to deliver, even for our furry, four-legged friends. We appreciate your business and hope to see you (and Bolly) again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing