“W5 breck”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not worth for the money”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I arrived to pick up the keys for the condo that sleeps 4. When I booked the condo there was no restriction on parking. I asked for another pass since my friend would be arriving later. I was told this condo can only give one parking permit and we would have to park another car in a lot and pay for that parking. The parking lot was not full through out the night and we could have parked our second vehicle there. We were there to have a one night girls getaway and now we had to find time figure out the parking situation. The condo also didn't have complimentary coffee. Since our stay was only one night we did not think to take coffee. Overall not impressed by the service or amenities.

6 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am saddened to hear your feedback, as it is typically not the service we strive for. Parking is a sensitive situation throughout Breck. Getting accurate information is crucial for any getaway and that is why we always suggest people book direct instead of through third party sites such as Expedia. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“W5 breck”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Met our needs. Would stay there again. The fact that it is a lower level unit is nice. No internet! Fireplace is electric which is weird but I understand for a rental. Kitchen is well stocked with things to create meals. Over al it was perfect for our needs.

27 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It looks like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I will be sure to pass along your no internet request to the homeowner with hope it will help us persuade them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MI
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
13 Mar 2014
Hell Gary- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business as a loyal customer and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
12 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I will be sure to forward your request for wi-fi onto the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Convenient spot”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The apartment was about a 5-minute walk to Main St, which was quite nice, and the ability to ski down to within 250 meters of the apartment was also very convenient. The room itself was comfortable, clean and spacious. The Ski Country shuttle service was very handy to get up to the slopes in the morning (on average about a 5-10 minute wait from calling shuttle to its arrival). The only complaint was the limited number of parking spaces, which was exacerbated by the abundant snowfall on the day before we arrived.

Older travelers
17 Feb 2014
Hello John- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We have had record snowfall this year, which as you noted doesnt help the already limited parking in Breck. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
USD 119
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing