“W5 breck”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“W5 breck”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Met our needs. Would stay there again. The fact that it is a lower level unit is nice. No internet! Fireplace is electric which is weird but I understand for a rental. Kitchen is well stocked with things to create meals. Over al it was perfect for our needs.

27 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It looks like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I will be sure to pass along your no internet request to the homeowner with hope it will help us persuade them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MI
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
13 Mar 2014
Hell Gary- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business as a loyal customer and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
12 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I will be sure to forward your request for wi-fi onto the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient spot”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The apartment was about a 5-minute walk to Main St, which was quite nice, and the ability to ski down to within 250 meters of the apartment was also very convenient. The room itself was comfortable, clean and spacious. The Ski Country shuttle service was very handy to get up to the slopes in the morning (on average about a 5-10 minute wait from calling shuttle to its arrival). The only complaint was the limited number of parking spaces, which was exacerbated by the abundant snowfall on the day before we arrived.

Older travelers
17 Feb 2014
Hello John- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We have had record snowfall this year, which as you noted doesnt help the already limited parking in Breck. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
jericmill...
New Denver, Canada
“Great Condo, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Ski Country moved me into this condo after their were maintenance issues with the place I'd originally booked. Definitely an upgrade, very roomy and in a good location (close to Snowflake Lift and close to downtown Breck). Huge television, which is always a plus after a long day skiing What most impressed me was the incredible measures SKI COUNTRY went to in order to ensure my stay in the mountains feels like a vacation. They went above and beyond, and after five years of coming three or four times a year, I can say this is the BEST rental company I've dealt with.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Nov 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, despite having to be relocated from your original unit booked. Thank you for the kind compliments and understanding what we do to take care of our guests. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing