“Great place, great location.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place, great location.”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The place was great. We skiied down from peak, six, took the 4-Oclock trail and skiied the end of the street, 20 feet from the driveway to the townhouse.

The shuttle to the Gondola was always prompt.

We used the kitchen, but mostly for breakfast.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
3 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
TN
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Rugged travelers
13 Feb 2014
Hello Carrie- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I apologize that you found the parking situation difficult, but I am glad to know your neighbor was accommodating. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Family Fun for Christmas”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

we had an absolutely fabulous time. great location, the home was excellent enough rooms and the shuttle service was top notch. Everyone was very personable at this resort. we loved the hot tub and the convenience to the chair lift, gondola, and downtown. Really enjoyed ourselves- only disappointment was, I left my jeweled flip flops and was told they only found one. Someone in Breckenridge will have a nice pair of flippers to walk around in this summer. I rented demos gear ski package from the ski shop there and they were also very excellent knowledgeable and very accommodating. All in all a great time! Will do it again!

21 Jan 2014
Hello Jill- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I apologize that you left your flippers here and we not able to recover them (I will be on the lookout for them). It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
wi
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
7 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. I am glad to hear Pete was able to fix the problems that arose (not that there should have been ANY). We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a great family time in spite of some difficulties.”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Service was excellent with regard to reservations and check-in. The property is located within walking distance to activities and shopping. The nearness to the Four O'clock run makes it possible to ski within a short distance.

Our family had a great time together, in spite of some challenges. On the surface, the home appeared to be clean on arrival. Upon closer inspection, however, there was a lot of pet hair in the carpets, some dirty items including an old pet toy under the sofa, and dirt in the kitchen between the refrigerator and counter. Since we had a baby crawling on the floor, we may have paid more attention to this than the average renter.

There were some maintenance issues, which have been reported to the rental company, including a broken lamp with exposed wires in the basement. The biggest problem was the poorly maintained hot tub. When taking the cover off at night to take an apres ski dip, it seemed fine, but, in fact it was not. Several family members got hot tub folliculitis, two with severe pain and possible scarring, requiring ongoing medical treatment.

So far, the staff at the rental company appears to be willing to help us try and resolve the issues. I might consider using them again, but may never use a public hot tub again in my life.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
USD 249
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing