“Penthouse 3 was awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Penthouse 3 was awesome!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

First of all, Ski Country was great to work with. In past experiences in Breck, the management company acted as though trying to check in 30 minutes before "check-in time" was a major offense. Ski Country actually emailed us to let us know the condo was ready 3 hours before check-in time. They were very helpful and acted appreciative of our business. The condo was perfect in every way--location was excellent, condo was beautifully decorated, clean, comfortable, and felt like home for a week. We couldn't have asked for a better all-around experience!

Luxury-minded travelers
6 Sep 2013
Hello Mitchell Family- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with our penthouse property. Knowing that we are going above in our service is very rewarding to hear! We are sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“great location and nice condo.”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

clean and convenient. great place with our dog. thanks.

Rugged travelers
30 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with our dog freindly property. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Pueblo West
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
23 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, Convenient and awesome view!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Our family loved our stay here. Our children are ages 7,9, and 11 so it was perfect. We loved the hot tub, the convenience to walk out our door and do anything and the beds were awesome. We highly recommend and will return! The people at Ski Country were also awesome, they all knew us by name and rushed to get us whatever we needed asap!

8 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hot Time in a Cold Place!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Were have never stayed in the Penthouses and usaully leased a house from Skicountry. Unfortunately for us, the house was sold. The Penthouse was available and the location made sense to us. Booking was simple and Skicountry is always available for questions or assistance. Payment arrangements are definately no hassel. When we arrived we were excited at how cozy and comfortable the Penthouse was. All the amenities of home. We ate out in town and cooked on our trip. The location of the condo was block away from the gondola and skiing and right on Main St. for food and other excitement. The Penthouse has a hot tub and boy did we use it every night. This year, new to us, they have a shuttle service to take you places in Breck which was a nice touch. I have never been anywhere that does that. This locale is a great place for families and couples that want comfort and be close to all the action. Can't wait to go back next year... Oh yeah, I got dibbs on it during Spring Break!! ;)

A romantic getaway
28 Mar 2013
Hi Jack- I am thrilled to hear how much you guys enjoyed your stay! We take pride in our penthouses and the location and it is always nice to hear that people are enjoying them. Taking a vacation should be easy, so I am happy to hear your booking process was easy. You're right about the shuttle, it is a new amenity to Ski Country this year and so far people have loved it. Sounds like you guys had fun, and that is ultimately our goal. We appreciate your business and (hint, hint) you can book your Spring Break trip in this condo TODAY! These really sell fast so dont wait! We look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing