“Black Diamond Beaver Run”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Black Diamond Beaver Run”
Reviewed 14 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

The place was great!
The only small problem we had was there was a broken chair in the living room.

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Black diamond is sure to please”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

This uniquely designed penthouse was a delight to stay in. Lots of space and updates to make the whole gang feel comfortable. Three long days of skiing and a few good home cooked meals were just what our crew needed this past presidents day weekend. Definitely considering a return trip next year.

Your age range 35-44
Michigan
Reviewed 7 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 45-54
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Loved the condo in Beaver Run. Traveled with 2 other families...so the 6-bedroom unit gave us plenty of space to spread out. Pricier than I would have liked, but other than that, great. Kitchen was especially well equipped (much better than most condos we've stayed at). Very clean.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
ga
Reviewed 22 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing