“Modern, convenient, clean & great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Modern, convenient, clean & great location”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The condo was just a block off of Main Street in Breckenrdige and the interior decor was up-to-date modern -- okay the TV was a little small, but I loved the tile floors and the comfy couches in the living room. Plus the unit had a steam shower! A serious plus!!

The location was excellent - you can ski pretty much down to the complex (it is like a half block walk) on the Four O'Clock Run coming home at the end of the day, and also walk easily to the restaurants in town. You can walk to the Snowflake Lift - we did it - but it is about a quarter mile uphill slog, so it is easier to just take the free shuttle across the street.

The management company here is also really helpful - they communicate by e-mail, make sure everything is clean and make checking in and out a breeze.

Overall I highly recommend, for the size (ours was a 2-bedroom and 2-bath) and also the interior decor (kitchen was great and up-to-date) and bedroom layout (spread far enough apart to not hear each other). Works well for a week long stay.

“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Park Place was an excellent place to stay and I recommend it to anyone. The rooms are nice, roomy, well furnished and very clean. This location is also centrally located for easy access to downtown Breckenridge. We hope to be able to return in the near future.

A romantic getaway
Colorado
Reviewed 21 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great weekend getaway”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A group of 4 of us stayed here for a long weekend to enjoy the city and some mountain biking. Great location only a block off of main street. You could walk anywhere in town in s short amount of time. Really nice spacious condo with most all the amenities you should need. Only things missing were small items like salt & pepper and the lighting in the living area seemed low. Was a great value with off-season rates.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The condo was not the luxury experience we were expecting.
Kitchen cabinets need to be updated. One flat screen tv in living area without HD. No tv in bedrooms. Several items in need of repair. Guest shower didn't drain properly.

Check-in / front desk
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing