“Don't know what this means”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't know what this means”
Reviewed 12 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

We had a great time as usual and paragon personnel are always very helpful with any concern we might have...We would give 5 stars to all categories. We are hoping to try a new house next year if it can hold all of us just for the variety. The location of the home we rented, though, is ideal with the path right behind the home. The hot tub was malfunctioning, though, so we mostly stayed out of it. Krista was excellent with all the help she gave me. I left $60 to tip the maid service...House was very clean when we got there and I am sure with our crew it was a job to get it all cleaned up. I wish paragon would leave an envelope for the girls so we knew who did the work before we got there and after we leave.

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing...no other words needed!”
Reviewed 5 December 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Although I said no other words needed, I will share anyway. I've done 6 years worth of ski trips, and the Ski Classic Lodge is absolutely IDEAL for a large group. The home is PERFECTLY located for ski-in/out and was thoroughly enjoyed by our entire group! I would recommend this spacious, yet intimate home to anyone! Thank you Paragon and the owners of Ski Classic!

Southern Maryland
Reviewed 3 September 2009 for a stay in December 2008

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Oklahoma
Reviewed 27 August 2009 for a stay in December 2008

Management Response
27 Aug 2009
Dear Sue,

Thank you for sharing your experiences at the Ski Classic Lodge. We at Paragon Lodging, are grateful for your feedback.

I recall speaking with you during your stay regarding the snow piling on the drive. We are sincerely disappointed that the driveway was not well kept for you and your family, during this time.It is our policy to have the drive plowed with every four inches of snowfall this also includes shoveling of the walkways and decks. As you know, this season certainly kept our snow removal staff on their toes! I apologize for any inconvenience it caused your family.

As far as the Warren Miller Theater-- it is up and running since you brought attention to the matter. We also have provided manuals to better assist guests with the functionality of the system.

If we can do anything to make your future stay with Paragon Lodging, or in the town of Breckenridge possible, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We want you to have nothing but the best memories and impeccable service when staying with us.

Thank you again for your time and your feedback.

We hope to see you back here soon!

Warmest Regards,

The Staff at Paragon Lodging
“Awesome Home”
Reviewed 26 August 2009 for a stay in January 2009

This is one of the nicest homes in Breckenridge. Perfect for family trip or business retreat. Best ski in and out home on the mountain. A sure bet for enjoyment.

Kevin

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing