“Very Clean and Comfy”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Very Clean and Comfy”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Though it is somewhat difficult to find in the dark, we really enjoyed our stay and are definitely planning on re-booking this unit again!

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Rugged travelers
4 Apr 2013
Hi Ingrid- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and are planning to return to stay with us. I apologize that you had some trouble finding your unit in the dark; next time we will be sure your instructions are abundantly clear to avoid any confusion. Sometimes our maps do no go into as much helpful detail as our agents do. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Affordable winter weekend getaway”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We arrived on a Friday afternoon and were greeted by a nice concierge at the Ski Country Resorts desk. We quickly made it over to the condo, which was clean and had everything we needed. Space was limited but it was only two of us... I wouldn't recommend for a group of 4.

The common area was nice (great fireplace) and the two hot tubs outside provided some much needed relaxation after long days of riding at Breck.

Since we flew over from the Northeast and did not rent a car, the shuttle service that is included in the price of the rental was fantastic. All we needed to do was call and we had a ride to wherever we wanted in about 10 minutes.

16 Mar 2013
Hi Keith- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that your greeting was our standard, your unit was clean and well supplied for your needs. I am glad to know that the common area is being utilized and appreciated by our guests. The shuttle service is new to Ski Country this season, so knowing that it is a valued amenity is very helpful to us. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays you have to Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spartan accommodations put a damper on our experience at Park Me”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Booking and check-in went fine. The room itself, while clean, had a run-down feel to it. The love-seat was worn-down and the bed and bedding had long lost any freshness that one would expect even in economy accommodations. Both blankets were torn (the staff replaced them). Reading lamps in the bedroom would have been nice.

The kitchen was well equipped and the bathroom was clean with fresh linens and a mid-week change.

The shuttle service was wonderfully helpful, reliable and made our stay more enjoyable. We also liked the large community room and fire-place. It wouldn't take much to move this review from a two-star to a four-star rating.

Thanks

14 Mar 2013
Hi Bryan- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. In regards to your suggestions for improvement and guest accommodations, I will be sure to share these with the homeowner with hopes that we can improve. The free guest shuttle is a new amenity to Ski Country this season and I am so glad to hear that you utilized it and enjoyed it. Park Meadows is definitely an affordable lodging option but if you desire something a tad more upscale we have a plethora of units that I am sure would better accommodate you. We appreciate your business and hope to help you find the perfect unit and host you again on any future stays you may have in Breckenridge.

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“Cheezy Motel at Hilton Prices”
Reviewed 28 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Room was sold as being a resort condo rental. Aside from a nice location and a small kitchenette, it was a cramped motel room decidedly inferior to a motel 6 at 3-4 times the price. The Fridge motor made a weird loud whining noise whenever it switched on - even at 3 in the morning. Bathroom considerably smaller than a motel 6. Dvd player did not work. Bed was small, uncomfortable, kind of unstable - a cot on wheels. Room had no a/C yet was hot and funky smelling on first entering so had to wait until evening before being able to cool off & air it out via windows. No closet - suuure, lots of "residential condos" are built with no closets - not! No chest of drawers as I recall - again, a grade below the cheapest motel room.
On the positive side, room was clean except for initial smell. Bldg location next to a stream was nice. Staff was nice, maintenance was fairly prompt in bringing new DVD which had to be jury rigged into the set and the player then had to occupy one of the few chairs. Kitchen was well equipped. Not a disaster room but pathetic for the the price.
Basically the unit was not as advertised. A very poor value for the money. I have stayed in a lower end hotel in nearby Frisco that was half the price, bigger & nicer in almost every respect and everything worked! I do not think they have found a repeat customer...

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
28 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 3C and we are glad to hear that you received good service from Ski Country Resorts.

We are sorry to hear that your were disappointed with your accommodations. On your next visit to Ski Country Resorts, if you are unsatisfied with your accommodations, just call us and we will do everything possible to make your stay comfortable, enjoyable and accpetable with you. We hope that you will visit Ski Country Resorts and Breckenridge again soon!
“Fantastic Trip”
Reviewed 29 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Really enjoyed our stay. The next time we stay, we will request an upstairs room. Someone came in our last night and continued to walk around their room all night long. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
29 Dec 2010
Thank you for your reveiw, your comments are important to us.

Park Meadows Lodge remains the best location for the price in Breckenridge. Please visit our website often for upcoming lodging specials.

We hope you will lodge with Ski Country Resorts again soon and we will do everything possible to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
USD 77
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing