“First time in Breckenridge”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TValdes
Miami, Florida
“First time in Breckenridge”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Amazing location and equally amazing condo. Couldn't have asked for anything better. This will be my go to every time I visit. True ski in/ski out and wonderful amenities. Comfortable and cozy made the visit all the much better.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The proximity to the slopes
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Princeton
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Older travelers Rugged travelers
3 Jan 2014
Hello Jill- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed 13 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
13 Sep 2013
Hello Melissa- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with us at Ski Country. The Trails End complex is truly a gem with superb location and this specific unit is adored We appreciate your business and can't wait to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
CO
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
22 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your one bedroom, one bathroom rental unit! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, street side, quiet floor, generally good conditi”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Great location ski in ski out
Street side so mountain views impeded by properties opposite
Some of the lower floors are noisier - generally found this to be a Quiet floor.
Some signs of age and wear and tear appearing now but unit is generally in good condition. Building is showing signs of age and wear internally.
Repeat customers for the unit so that tells you something.
Ski Country very helpful and friendly on the management side.

Older travelers
28 Mar 2013
Hi Mr. C- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy location of the Trails End complex and we are grateful you continue to come back to stay with us. As anything, over time things age and wear down but we do our best to update things when they need it. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting your future stays in Breckenridge!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing