“Fun and relaxing!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fun and relaxing!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had the perfect week of vacation. Accomplished a lot and plan to return to accomplish more. Great location, great weather, great staff to help, and great fun. Panned for gold, road for miles along the rec path, white water rafting, frequented the stores and restaurants often, hiked the mountains... The list goes on and on. Already planning next years trip.

27 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear that we were able to find you the perfect unit for a perfect week of vacation. It truly sounds like you did it all while you were here, and that is the way to do it! Thank you for letting us be part of it; that is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and hope to be your lodging choice for your trip next year to Breckenridge.
CA
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

11 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am saddened to hear about your stay and disappointed to see the lack of enjoyment from you as our guest. In regards to the pillows, kitchen supplies, and sofa I will be sure to pass along your comments to the homeowner with hopes they can update these items. Unfortunately, as we did not build the complex, there is nothing we can do about the stairs. Finally, I hope you can accept my sincere apologies that the kitchen floor wasn't clean and the dryer didn't work for you. Did you call into our office to request someone come fix the dryer? If you had, I am sure we could have remedied that situation for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
New York
Reviewed 14 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
14 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review of our Winterpoint townhome unit #4.

We are pleased thay you enjoyed the location and amenities Winterpoint offers and your stay in Breckenridge.

Breckenridge is a wonderful place to visit anytime of year! We look forward to your return visit to Ski Country Resorts. Please visit us often at www.skicountry.com.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing