“Very nice resort”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael S
“Hot and stuffy, dated, and generally miserable.”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

After coming from a hotel in Avon, CO, you'd think a little condo unit would have been a step up. Park Meadows Unit 5B was very disappointing. Everything was very dates (80's original?), the place was tiny, and the absolute worst part is that there was no air circulation whatsoever. So in the summer, CO can still get pretty warm. Even though it was cool outside at night, even with the windows open, we could just not get the place cooled down at all. I even went to the store late at night to buy a fan to pull some air, but no luck. It was a miserable night's sleep.
The sleeper sofa takes up more than the living room - it takes up the dining area as well. And while I don't expect luxury, it was the most uncomfortable sleeper sofa I've slept on. Last but not least, it took my literally 10 minutes to get the water in the shower a comfortable temperature (somewhere between ice cold and 3rd degree burning hot). Again, outdated fixtures.
The upside: the staff was very kind, and there was a grill available in the back. That was nice.
The downside: overpriced for an outdated place. I would have been more comfortable sleeping in my car. Not worth it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Staff
Liked least: No air flow, too small for a family
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
18 Aug 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear you encountered some issues during your stay. We have passed your comments along to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge at Ski Country Resorts!
Reviewed 23 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so sorry to hear you encountered some issues during your stay and that you felt no one was here to help you. We have an on-call 24 hour service for issues such as late arrival unit problems. I am sorry you didnt call us to help you and that the unit was in poor condition. That is certainly not our standard of service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice resort”
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The condo was small but clean, had everything we needed. I would not recommend more than 2 people in this condo even though it states up to four. It was very close to downtown Breckenrige.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
6 Oct 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of Park Meadows unit 5B.

We are pleased to hear that you found your accomodations clean and pleasant at Park Meadows.

We look forward to seeing you again soon at Ski Country Resorts!
IL

Liked best: Price
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing