“Perfect Hidden Gem”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Perfect Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Park Meadows was perfect. My family of four had plenty of room, everything we needed and more. It was quite but still close enough to everything we could walk. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone...I will certainly be staying here again!

Check-in / front desk
13 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Amazing week!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We stayed there one week, during winter. We had a wonderful time there.

The studio is little bit small, but very nice and you have everything you need there.

The hot tubes are great! One day there were a lot of kids playing there, without any adult, and was not good becase we wanted to relax in the hot tubes and it was impossible at all. As a suggestion we think that it should be mandatory that all kids goes with an adult.

But that is the only thing that we can complain about.

The guys from house kipping were very nice and also the front desk people. A young guy received us with a lot of turism suggestions and that was useful.

Thank you!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
17 Jan 2014
Hello Federico- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I apologize that there were children ruining your hot tub experience, as the building manager is typically very good about monitoring this. Otherwise, it sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

10 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. This complex is a little older so the concrete construction of more modern buildings does lack here, so I understand the comment about thin walls but generally we have great renters and our building manager regularly patrols the property for noise after 10 pm. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient location close to downtown and the slopes at a fair p”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Great location, about 5 min walk to Main Street

Free parking with check in

amenities were a little outdated but worked Ok

Nice lobby with game rooms and hot tubs outside

Wouldn't recommend more than 2 adults in this studio condo though

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
10 Jan 2013
Hi Dennis - thank you for your review of our Park Meadows Lodge condo 7B! Park Meadows Lodge does offer budget minded Breckenridge visitors a good option when planning a ski vacation to Breckenridge. With it's convenient proximity to town and Ski In location, these 300 sq ft condos are admittedly small but do offer some nice amenities such as the small kitchenette for meals in and a large lobby area to spread out and read a book or play a game of pool or foosball. We hope that you enjoyed your stay in Breckenridge and were able to explore some of the popular, nearby hangouts while you were in town - such as Eric's, Motherloaded Tavern and The Gold Pan Saloon! Thanks again and we hope that you will visit us again soon!
CO
Reviewed 7 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
7 Oct 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of Park Meadows unit 7B.

We are very pleased to hear that Park Meadows offered you just the right accommodations and location for your Breckenridge getaway via Living Social.

Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for great lodging deals via direct bookings. We look forward to seeing you this ski season!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing