“Perfect!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 11 January 2013 for a stay in December 2013

My husband and I live here in Denver Colorado. We ski in Breckenridge often ,and know the high price of acomadations. Park meadows condos is a bargain a in a great location, walking distance to town, restaurants, bars.and shopping a free shuttle bus stops across the street to all the ski lifts.. It is right off "Four O'clock Run" So although you have to take the shuttle to the lift ,if the snow.is good, you can ski back right into the parking lot.. The condo we stayed in was well kept and spotless. Up stairs is quieter . Staff were great! They made our stay very easy. We liked it so much in January, we booked a few more nights in Feb. 2013 .

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
11 Jan 2013
Hi Patricia! Thank you for your great review of our Park Meadows unit 8A. We are so glad to hear that we can help make your short journey from the front range an affordable and enjoyable one! And thank you for your repeat business, we do value our repeat customers and try our best to make them really feel at home here in Breckenridge. Looking forward to seeing you again in February!
CO
Reviewed 28 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
28 Mar 2012
I'm glad to hear that you had a great time at Park Meadows. Unit 8A is in great shape with some nice furnishings. The recently remodeled lobby area has coffee in the morning and the large firepit to keep you warm at night.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and we hope to have you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 21 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
21 Jul 2011
Thank you for staying with us and your review of our Park Meadows unit 8A.

Park Meadows is hard to beat for rate, location and amenities for the whole family. We will focus on getting the sleeper sofa mattress replaced and concentrate on always having coffee available every morning for our guests.

Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Please,always book direct with us at www.skicountry.com for personalized and efficient service!
CO
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed 15 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Great little unit near with a short walk to town. Great for a couple or two buddies. Would be a little tight for more than 2 people.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
15 Dec 2010
Thank you Chrisa for your review of Park Meadows Lodge and unit 8A.

Park Meadows continues to be Breckenridge's place to stay for affordable pricing, quality and location.

We look forward to your return visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing