“Very nice, but could use better bed arrangement.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Teri0707
Chicago, Illinois
“Great everything else -- horrible, horrible internet.”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

If you need to use the internet for any reason during your stay, try it at 3 a.m. Otherwise, you're out of luck for even the most basic surfing. If you want to watch video, bring DVDs. It took me several minutes just to get onto TripAdvisor just to write this review during the day.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen is well-stocked.
Liked least: The WiFi, it's a joke.
Travelling group: Extended Family
11 Jun 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. Did you report the internet to our office? In the future, please make sure to inform us of any issues you are expereincing as we have a full staff ready to help any guests in need. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Jimmy P
Chicago, Illinois
“Very nice, but could use better bed arrangement.”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Very nice unit. But would work better if one bedroom had 2 separate beds. Our group included my 13 year old granddaughter, my 21 year old son and me. She had to have her own room (2nd bedroom) and I took the master and my son had to sleep on the day bed in the living room. If the master had 2 beds, it would have worked better, but would have also needed 1 more dresser for my son's clothes. The kitchen could use measuring cups, which were missing and a supply of coffee & tea would have been nice. The unit had no condiments for cooking, which most units I have rented typically supplied. Guests should also be reminded to bring plenty of quarters for the laundry room to do towels! The unit was clean and well maintained and furnishings were generally in good condition. One downside, no outdoor balcony to sit out at night for a night cap and a cigar. Other units I have rented in Ski Hill Condos have had balconies. I had a guest 1 night and the rental agency would not give me an additional parking pass for 1 night for my guest and the unit owner did not leave any parking passes in the unit. Parking in the area is a problem and this was a real inconvenience. Other Ski Hill units I have rented in the past all had at least 2 parking passes in the unit!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location for mountain access. Beautifully remodeled kitchen.
Liked least: Bedding arrangement and lack of a guest parking pass.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am grateful for your recommendations as I can review them with the homeowner to see how to better accommodate guests in the future. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Tom G
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent Place to Stay”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Very nice place. Very well appointed condo and well-stocked kitchen. Walking distance to downtown Breckenridge. Highly recommend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Dec 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breck ski hill 15”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Convenient. Great shuttle service. Condo is clean with nice bathrooms and kitchen.
Need better Hdtv. Need better mattress, pillows and blankets.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
10 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the homeowner with hopes of updating. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing