“Perfect location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“This resort is very outdated.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The resort is quiet and in a nice location. Kitchen appliances are outdated. Beds are old and worn out. Sheets, pillow, coverlet are soo old. Downstair bathroom has water leak from the ceiling. Hot water runs out after two shower. Back door view was excellent. It was not worth $190 per day.

24 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry you found this unit to be substandard. I will definitely pass your comments along to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
GA
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
3 Jan 2014
Hello Allison- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The condo had enough room for 3 people and it was nice to have 2 full baths. It would have been nice for the larger bed to be in the enclosed room for privacy, instead of having the twins in there, but otherwise it was a great place to stay.

21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass along your suggestions for bedding arragements to the homeowner as we have never received that before! We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy Condo with great location!”
Reviewed 9 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

This is a great little condo that is close to the Snowflake lift, 4 O'clock run, and town. Nice to park and walk all weekend. It's a little outdated in decor (think 70's) but all else is good.

Recommended for:
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
7 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review of our Sundowner one bedroom loft unit.

We are glad you enjoyed the location, and amenities of the unit and we apologize for not having enough hot water.

We look forward to your return visit to Ski Country Resorts and Breckenridge!

Please stay in touch with us on the web at www.skicountry.com for more great lodging opportunities.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing